School History - New Facilities - Memorial Hall
In 1958 the foundation stone for the memorial hall was laid by Sir Thomas Playford the State Premier.
On the 14th of October 1960 the Memorial Hall was officially opened by The Honourable Baden Pattinson, LL.B., M.P., Minister of Education. The school chior sand Bless this House while Mr. Pattinson turned the key to the Memorial Hall. The Minister was treated to music and a show inside the hall.